- Voting Requirements: To vote in an election, you must be 18 years of age on or before the date of the election, a citizen of the United States, and a resident of Middlesex County at least 30 days prior to the election and be registered to vote.
- Voter Registration Application forms must be completed and mailed to the Middlesex County Board of Elections, 11 Kennedy Blvd., East Brunswick, N.J. 08816-9928, or received by the Township Clerk, twenty-one (21) days before an election to be eligible to vote. The same form is used by voters who have changed their name or address.
- Mail-In Ballot Applications are required to be completed by those voters who wish to vote by mail-in ballot. These applications are due in the Middlesex County Clerk’s Office seven days before the election . After that time, voters may go, in person, to the County Clerk’s Office and vote, prior to Election Day.
- General & School Board Election Application forms are available to Register and Transfer Registration at the Township Clerk’s Office, Municipal Building, 455 Hoes Lane (click here for contact information), from Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Office is closed daily for lunch from 12:20 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
Voter Forms, Related Information and Polling Locations:
- Voter Forms & Related Information are available from Middlesex County Board of Elections (click here).
- Voting Location: In-person polling sites in Piscataway for all elections have been approved by Middlesex County. Please be advised that some voting locations have changed as a result of the decennial re-warding of the Township. (click here).
Early voting for the 2023 primary election will be available for Piscataway voters at the John F. Kennedy Library, 500 Hoes Lane, on:
- Friday, June 2nd from 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 3rd from 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 4th from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
For more information on early voting from Middlesex County, please click here.