Animal Control

In early December 2023, Edison Township notified Piscataway Township that it was ending our shared services agreement and would no longer provide animal control services to our community as of January 1, 2024. Piscataway Township has a contract with a company for temporary, limited services and is presently seeking to establish full animal control services.