BOARD OF EDUCATION INFORMATION
Piscataway BOARD OF EDUCATION, 1515 Stelton Road, and can be reached at (732) 572-2289, fax: (732) 572-7889, or visit the school district website by clicking here. Teresa M. Rafferty is Superintendent of Schools.
Piscataway Elementary Schools:
- Arbor, (Grades 4-5), 1717 Lester Place
- Grandview, (Grades K-3), 130 North Randolphville Road
- Knollwood, (Grades K-3), 333 Willow Avenue
- Eisenhower, (Grades K-3), 360 Stelton Road
- Martin Luther King, (Grades 4-5), 5205 Ludlow Street
- Randolophville, (Grades K-3), One Suttie Avenue.
Three Middle Schools (Grades 6-8) include:
- Conackamack, 5205 Witherspoon Street
- Theodore Schor, 243 North Randolphville Road
- Quibbletown, 99 Academy Street.
High School includes:
- The Piscataway High School (Grades 9-12), 100 Behmer Road.
Piscataway Private Schools includes:
- St. Frances Cabrini School (PreK 3-8), 2300 Cooper Street
- Our Lady of Fatima School (PreK-8), 499 New Market Road
- Lake Nelson Seventh-Day Adventist School (PreK-8), 555 So. Randolphville Road
- Timothy Christian School (K-12), 2008 Ethel Road.
There are a variety of day care and pre-school centers in Piscataway.